The BOR-Go Mobile App was developed to facilitate communication between management and employees. You can complete all essential work-related communications such as requesting PTO, checking work schedules, and clocking-in/out with just a few taps! No more phone calls to your boss or sending emails back and forth.
Available functions in the BOR-Go App
The following functions are available in the BOR-Go App. The App is available for Android and iPhone, and both offer the same features and functionality.
- Review Clock-in/out records
- Check work schedule
- See assigned projects
- Request PTO and track available PTO hours
- Access to employment related documents
- View pay stubs
- Online employee handbook(s)
Download BOR-Go Mobile App
Our BOR-Go Mobile App can be downloaded from the link below.
Log in to the app
Enter user name and password. If you don’t know your password, go to backofficeremedies.com and click “LOGIN” > “Employee login”. Click “First time user or forgot your password?” located at the bottom of “login” button.
Then enter your email address. You will receive an email contains a link to reset your password. Follow the link and enter a new password. You will receive a confirmation email once your password is successfully changed.
- To clock in or out from the BOR-Go smart phone app, open the app and tap “Clock in” or “Clock out”.
- The current location is automatically detected. Add notes if necessary, then click the “Start” or “Stop” icon on the bottom right of the screen.
Review Clock-in/out records
- To review your Clock-in/out records, tap “Time Tracking“
- You can see your records by swiping to the left.
Check work schedule
- Click “Schedule” to see your work schedule.
- You can change the view to day, week or month by tapping “view” located on the top right of the screen.
See assigned projects
- Tap “Project Manager” to see all projects assigned to you.
- To see the details of a project, click “project icon”.
- You can leave comments by clicking “comment icon” located the bottom right of the screen. Your comments are shared with your manager and people assigned to the same project.
Request PTO and track available PTO hours
- To request PTO, check requested PTO status, and view available PTO hours, tap “Leave request”.
- Available PTO hours can be seen on the top of the screen. Also, you are able to check the status of submitted requests.
- To request PTO, click the “Plus” button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Select a leave type from “Sick”, “Vacation” or “Personal time off”. Set a start date and end date. If necessary, leave notes. Your employer or manager will receive a notification when a new leave request is submitted.
Access to documents
- Click “Documents” to see your documents
- You can view a document by clicking on it.
- Click “Payroll“
- You can see a list of your pay stubs.
- Click “Download” to download your pay stubs
Read Employee Handbook
- To view an online copy of the employee handbook, click “Handbook”.
- All versions of the employee handbook are stored in the Employee Handbook module, and you can see any of them by tapping one.