With the BOR-Go PTO and Vacation Tracking module, both you and your employees can quickly and easily manage time-off requests and track available PTO hours.
Requesting time-off (Employee’s side)
Employees can make PTO or vacation requests one of two ways; by making the request directly from the BOR-Go smartphone app or from a computer by logging into BOR-Go online via a web browser.
From BOR-Go App
- Tap “Leave Requests” to open the PTO and Vacation Tracking module.
- Available PTO hours can be seen on the top of the screen. Also, employees are able to check the status of submitted requests.
- To request PTO, click the “Plus” button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Select a leave type from “Sick”, “Vacation” or “Personal Time Off”. Set a start date and end date. If necessary, leave notes. The employer will receive a notice when a new leave request is submitted.
Sick leave: Accrual paid leave.
Vacation: Paid leave determined by each company.
Personal Time Off: Unpaid leave.
From BOR-Go online (computer)
- To request PTO from the BOR-Go online platform, login and click “Leave Requests”.
- Click the “Create Leave Request” button on the top left of the screen.
- You are asked to select leave type and the start and end date of the PTO. Once the required information is entered, click “Submit”.
Approve/Disapprove Time-off requests
Once a new time-off request is created, the employer will immediately receive a notice about the request.
- On the BOR-Go Manager portal, click “Leave Request” on the left navigation bar to see all submitted requests. You can see the requests on a calendar. You can switch the view to month, week or day. All leave requests are classified by color based on status.
- Blue: New / Pending
- Red: Disapproved
- Green: Approved
- Orange: Canceled
- Click the request you want to approve or disapprove on the calendar to change the status. The employee’s available PTO hours are shown on the top of the screen.
- You can also see all leave requests in a list format by clicking “Table tab”. Click the “Edit” button to change the status.
- Change the status to “Pending”, “Accepted” or “Declined”. Then click “Submit”.